Sunday, July 31, 2005

Fashion Parade

Tonight I went to the club I told you about yesterday. The night consisted of waiting for the 'fashionably late' people to arrive and then the fashion parade itself. I have to say, Steve did a good job with organising it. It was really fluent and the I liked a fair majority of the clothes. Though I have to say, some of the models he had there were freaky looking and not too appealing.

I didn't bother to stay after the parade because the people there were a bit older than me, were very impolite when it came to pushing their way through the crowd, and like most clubs, had there were heaps of people smoking away happily not caring whether anyone else could breathe or those who didn't want their clothes stinking of smoke. As soon as I got 'home' (technically my boyfriends home) I had a shower and got that horrible smell of club out of me. Unfortunately my clothes still stink and will have to be washed. *Sigh*.

Oh yeah. I wore the top I bought yesterday. It wasn't anything like I planned to buy, instead I got a black and white top which was more me anyway. I looked like a punk. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home