Sunday, July 24, 2005

Barbeque

Today after taking my friend to Epping so she could buy an exercise bike I went to my boyfriend's house again because we were to go to one of his friend's house for a birthday barbeque. We got there about one hour late but were among the first there. I have to say, it seems rather cruel for a person to say to another that they will show up at something and then not turn up, like many other people did. It's really not very fair. Someone spending so much time and money preparing something that they hope to be an enjoyable event, only to find out that half the people aren't going to turn up. Anyway, the barbeque was good. We left early to go back to my boyfriend's house to 'get' a cd for one of the guys that were at the party.

We did that and when locking the front door behind as, my boyfriend realised he had left the keys inside. So there we were standing outside in the cold waiting ages for his sister to come home and let us back in the house. By the time we got back to the barbeque the cake had already been cut, but because so many people failed to turn up there was still plenty left. It was delicious. So here I am now. Back in my snuggly bed and dreading tomorrow; the first day of semester two at university. Not so much because I am nervous or anything like that, but rather that I am too lazy to get up and go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home