Saturday, July 23, 2005

Books of Unnecessary Length

So, I am back at work today. It is currently 12:15 and I have already played all that I can of CSI: Miami, not because I am stuck but because I forgot to bring the second CD to work. Damn those three CD games. I then tried my hand at reading some Constitutional Law & Theory. The book is 1376 pages long. I am suppose to read pages 1-7 and then 67-89 but I honestly can't bring myself to skip all those pages in between. It's very frustrating. I'm like, "But they may contain interesting information and I will learn something else", but all I get when I read them is "What the fuck?".

Well it's now 2pm and I have tried my hand at playing Sam & Max, though not too successfully. It's really quite sad, I don't even know what I have to do in the game, all I know is that there are two shifty looking guys that I probably have to follow. I really don't know.

I managed to get off work at 4pm since it was so slow. Since then I have guiltily had four slices of pizza whilst watching The Longest Yard with my boyfriend. It is now only 7:30pm and I am so tired. I've worked the last three days in a row and had to get up earlier than usual, and tomorrow I was suppose to have nothing on in the morning that would allow me to sleep in but alas, I have to drive my friend to Epping. I don't mind that too much, it's good to help out, but I just really want to sleep in. Sigh. That is life.

I realise that in my previous diary entry I get angrier and angrier as it progresses. It may seem that I didn't proof read what was written, but that is not true. I left it how it was because I feel it gives the reader a clearer idea about how I think and why I get angry at times. I might not have a very logical reason behind my anger or have actual evidence supporting anything I say, but it is important that you were able to get a clear idea as to how I function and why I have said those things in the past.

In addition to this I would like to add that my hatred towards that person has significantly subsided for I realise that it was mostly unwarranted, probably entirely unwarranted. I intend to make a decent effort to control my emotions in that regard in the future and to think about the situation before acting upon it; though I don't know if you could call this an improvement since it is my thought process that usually attributes to the escalation of my hate. Anyway, I am sorry that my insecurities led to me making such a cruel statement which then led to this person feeling miserable for a fairly long time afterwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home