Monday, July 04, 2005

Exams are Over and I'm off to QLD

I finally got my car fixed. The top of the radiator has been split for a while now and I was starting to get rather concerned when every time I drove my car, smoke or steam was coming from the bonnet. But thankfully it is now fixed and I have one less thing to worry about.

I've been on holidays from university for about 6 days now. I was extremely worried about my last exam, Microeconomic Theory, because for one; I really dislike the subject, and two; I did not do all the work during the semester and as such was rather behind. But I studied my arse off for the few days before the exam and learnt all the stuff I needed to know. When I got into the exam room and looked at the paper, I was quite relieved. The structure was such that we were given eight questions, five of which we had to answer, and one which was a make up your own question. So I think I did rather well.

I'm going to Queensland on Wednesday and plan to get a tan at the beach and go shopping. I'm not to sure how the weather will be because I've heard there's been floods and the like up that area, but either way, there is always solariums.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home