Thursday, July 28, 2005

Inconsiderate People (Who Are Cowards)

I don't know about the majority of you out there, but what really annoys me are inconsiderate people. My housemate, after telling him to clean up his stuff because we had someone coming to have a look at a spare room, failed to do so; failed to clean at all. Nearly everything in this house I own and among the numerous things that he uses is my table. But low and behold, I went to clean up his shit and there were two huge scratches on my table that he had conveniently neglected to tell me about. That seriously pisses me off. I let other people use my stuff and they go and wreck it on me and don't even have the guts to tell me unless I confront them about it. As was the case today. Inconsiderate people like that should not be tolerated and I would be within my rights to disallow him from using my shit again. However, due to my kind nature, as you have no doubt realised in previous posts :P, I feel that that course of action may be a little too extreme.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home