Friday, October 14, 2005

Today's Adventure

Today I was up nice and early to hand in my Accounting assignment. Well I was up at 9am. After doing that I ventured to the dentist to book an appointment, costing me $60 in advance, with the warning that I will have to pay another $60 for a second treatment. *sigh*. Then upstairs to the doctor's I travelled. Done. Three tasks out of the way so far. Then at Fantastic Furniture I bought another clothes rack to hang my clothes on (I don't have a wardrobe in my room) because the lack of hanging space was starting to frustrate me.

I drove to Steve's shop and bought 3 tops costing me only $30 in total. I would include a picture of them but the pictures taken from my webcam suck, and I don't want you to get the wrong idea about my newly acquired tops. After finally buying myself some clothes and posting some mail for Steve, I got myself two custard scrolls from Baker's Delight. I just finished eating one and the other I will save for tomorrow. Finally, I went to the supermarket and got some more clothes hangers.

So now I am at home, I cleaned my room and sorted out all my clothes, did some washing and dusting, and sat down to do homework. But as you can tell, that last part keeps getting postponed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home