Monday, October 10, 2005

Gym, Dye and a Test.

Jess and I have decided to sign up at our local gym and tonight I have my health check for the membership. Apparently it involves someone monitoring my stats as I use an exercise bike for a while. Fun. The person doing the monitoring will then set up a program that I will use.

Apart from using the gym, the membership includes entry to all aerobics classes, the pool, pool classes, and the spa and sauna. We've made an effort so far to go to "AquaMoves" a water aerobics class two times a week, and "Body Balance" once a week so far. Body Balance is a combination of tai chi, yoga and pilates.

Tonight after my health check, we are going to do the T.H.T. class. This stands for Tummies, Hips and Thighs. So we'll try that whilst waiting for the water aerobics class to start. Hopefully it won't be too strenuous.

Last night at 10:30pm I dyed my hair. I was sick of the red shade I had in there, so I dyed it back to blue-black. And I have to say, I think it looks better. Mainly because this is the colour that I keep going back too. It's more me.

Tomorrow I have a test for Introduction to Quantitative Analysis. Being worth a whole 3% it doesn't really get me motivated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home