Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Roadkill and Cake

On my journey from Melbourne to my home town yesterday, I spotted a number of casualities on the side of the road. Let me see if I can recall them all: a rosella, a cow, a possum and something that had no fur or skin left. Yeah, it was totally weird seeing all those. Like normally there are usually just birds and the occasional fox, but this was crazy.

I made cake last night. It was a Cadbury Chocolate Swirl cake...or something like that. Anyway it's all covered in chocolate icing. I am yet to actually try it, so I hope it tastes good.

3 Comments:

At 3:47 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:51 pm, Blogger Quoth said...

You need to activate comment verification in your Blogger settings, to stop you getting automated crap like this.

 
At 4:51 pm, Blogger Eustacia Melos said...

Thanks, it is rather irritating when those automated messages show up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home