Friday, August 12, 2005

My Creation On Wikipedia

I spent my time at work today. Yay :P. Although I did get a bit of Constitutionalism homework done which is a relief. But still so much more to go. *Sigh*.

Just yesterday I created a page on Wikipedia for the CSI: Miami computer game. Finally, I have created an article on Wikipedia. *sound of cheers in the background*. Basically I used the information I had on my website to form the basis of the article, minus the review part. There is so many more articles I want to create on Wiki. Mainly adventure games that no one else thinks are worth an article. But I'll show them *cackles insanely*. But it's so annoying, it takes me so long to create an article, where ever will I find the time to make all the other ones that are on my list of things to do.

By the way, my arm's not to bad now. It hardly hurts anymore and there is no extreme bruising. Probably no bruise in fact. Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home