Sunday, August 07, 2005

My Cuz's 21st

Last night I went to my cousin's 21st party. The theme, if you would call it that, was "Creative Cocktail", so I wore my newly bought clothes and my deb flower on my arm from year 11 (I think it was year 11). Not very creative, but it had to do; what with my lack of time in preparing my outfit due to working the few days before it. Although you could just say I was unorganised. Either way, the party, I felt was really good. It would have cost my aunty and uncle so much money to host though. They were serving free beer and wine to all the guests and when free alcohol is available people tend not to skimp. I happened to be one of those people, though I felt bad about it.

One of the most amusing events of the night would have to be the speeches that were made. They took forever but were quite funny, especially the one that my uncle made. Anyway, you had to be there.

So tomorrow morning I will be heading back to Melbourne for my afternoon lecture at university. That is all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home