Thursday, September 08, 2005

What To Do

It's 12:03pm and I just started work. I have my computer in front of me, my quantitative analysis textbook and folder to my left, and a bottle with chocolate milk in it to my right. Some would think I have it all set out, ready to do my homework, but alas, this is far from the truth. Yesterday, after feeling so tense and aggravated all day, I fear that the same will occur today. I just want to go away for a while and relax, like back to Rosebud perhaps :)

But seriously, my uni holidays are coming up very soon. They only last one week, but what a week it could be. I want to go somewhere else during that time period, I really want to go back up to QLD but I know that isn't going to happen. However, I wouldn't mind going somewhere not too far away from Melbourne, maybe in Victoria or near the Vic-NSW border on the coast. Yeah, somewhere warm, with a beach....a warm sunny beach. That would be good. As much as this might sound like a good idea, I will need to find some money if I want it to happen, and whoever I go with must be willing to pay as well. *Looks at David*

Well soon the finance thing shouldn't be much of a problem. I rang up the scholarships department the other day and asked when I would be getting my cheque, seeing as how I was suppose to get the money by the end of August. Anyway, they said it should be in my bank account by next week. Yay. Not to mention I will have the money from working this weekend. That is if I end up working more than just today. *sigh* But I'll tell you what sucks. Petrol. There I said it. All of today's money and some of tomorrow's will be going to petrol. Damn bloody 135c petrol prices. And the rest, if there's any left after that, I may get to keep. Although, I should start saving it for the holidays, but with only having 0.77c in the bank and less than $2 in cash, I think I'll be needing it for food and what-not anyway. No savings for Stacey. *sob*

*Looks at textbook*...*sigh*...Back to it I guess.

Now it's 2:44pm and I just completed my quantitative analysis work. I'm happy to announce I am up to date in that subject now. More than up to date even. I have already completed the tutorial work that is due next week. So there we have it, one subject down, three more to catch up on. *sigh* *looks to the Constitutionalism textbooks that now sit to the left* I guess I'll get back to it then...after I make a cup of herbal tea. The other day, whilst shopping, I noticed the herbal tea packets were on sale for $1, nearly 50c cheaper. So I bought some more. I now have a lovely variety of Jasmine, Chamomile, Orange, Blackcurrent, Apple & Blackcurrent and Cranberry & Raspberry & Strawberry. So many to choose from....*looks in the container of goodies* *pulls out "Orange Refresher" tea*. Yes, I think this will do nicely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home