Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Exam One Over

I finished my criminal law mid-semester exam with 15 minutes to spare. I left early but was a little apprehensive of doing so because no-one else had got up to leave. But I did it anyway. It was a pretty straight-forward test. One question in total. I had to decide whether the defendant in the case would be charge with murder or manslaughter and on what grounds. I think my justification for my reason was very good, although I am not very good at writing essays.

So, yay, finished that, now only a assignment due on Friday, and another mid-semester test on Monday. I don't have to work tomorrow so I will have enough time to do the assignment. And I have the whole weekend to study for the other test.

I need food now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home