Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Mr D's Cola

Well, my Constitutionalism assignment is due in tomorrow at 4pm. Well, the correct term is 'workbook' and not 'assignment' since it consists of 6 questions that we needed to answer. But luckily for me I completed the rough draft for each as I progressed through the unit. So tonight was all about 'prettying' it up.

Oh my God! You people out there must try Mr D's Cola by Ducats. Sure, it may not be in Melbourne, but it is the best drink around. So refreshing and cola flavoured. It is not like Coke or anything like that, it is more like cola cordial, but uber cordial. And if you freeze it, well, what can I say, it's delightful. I grew up on the stuff as a kid, so I may be a little biased towards it...but more than likely it is just a really good drink. So get some and enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home