Thursday, September 22, 2005

The Melbourne Show

At approximately 12 noon Jess and I left for the train station where we were to make our way down to the showgrounds. All went accordingly, and by 1:30pm we were at the Melbourne Show. Spending a whole 4 hours there, I would have to say that it was fairly good. We went to a vast majority of the exhibitions, excluding the ones that didn't interest us. I have to say, the food there is such a rip off ($4 for a 600ml bottle of Fanta). I failed to go on any rides but Jess did go on the clowns and won an oh so fashionable necklace.

By 3:30pm it has started to rain very lightly, which was a concern because the clouds looked like they were prepared to give it there all. We had been meaning to attend the 3:30pm showing of Madagascar Live, however, due to our excessively long 20 minute shop around in the showbag shed, we just missed it. Doomed to wait another hour for the next show we went to the Dairy Pavilion and some other stalls, arriving at the performance 10 minutes early.

The question you may now be asking yourself is what showbags did we buy. Well, let me tell you. I got myself a Wonka showbag that came with a free Tingles showbag, while Jess got two Bertie Beetle showbags (valued at $1 each), a Freddo Frog showbag, and something else I can't remember.

So that is what I did today, and I have the candy to prove it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home