Saturday, October 15, 2005

SNES

I managed to finish Kirby Super Star today. I had to resort to SNES games when the lecture audio file I was up to was to soft to hear on my laptop. *Sigh*. I could have been doing something productive but alas, the limitations of my soundcard...

So I've now been trying to play Asterix (also on the SNES) and it's totally annoying me. Not because it's a hard game but because they expect the character to jump up to a ledge that is way too high. It's so annoying because I encountered the same problem a bit earlier in the game, and it was sheer luck that I jumped high enough and far enough. Maybe I will look on the net for some clues as to how to make Asterix jump really high. Maybe there is a special combination of buttons. *Shrug*. I've tried everything already, so I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home