Friday, January 13, 2006

Truckers

I just finished reading Truckers, by Terry Pratchett. It didn't take long to finish once I got started. It's quite a good book, and the first in a trilogy, so now I am looking forward to reading the other two, Diggers and Wings.

I have also started playing Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars, which I borrowed from Quoth. I don't have much choice in the games I play. Not because he throws games at me that he has played and enjoyed, but because there are not that many games that will run smoothly on my laptop. I mainly have to resort to old adventure games. But seeing that I like adventure games, that isn't too much of a problem.

However, I was really looking forward to playing Discworld Noir, have played Discworld 1 and enjoying that, but alas, it wouldn't run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home