Friday, January 04, 2008

Recently Read

With the upcoming release of Prince Caspian at the cinemas, I thought it best to start reading the entire Chronicles of Narnia. So far I've only ventured as far as The Horse and His Boy, but it shouldn't take too long to read the rest of them.

I also picked up Artemis Fowl to read in between the longer novels and found it quite fun and easy to read, so I'm also working my way through that series.

Here's a list of what I've recently finished reading, (or listening to in the case of the Shakespeare plays):
  • 19/12/07 Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
  • 20/12/07 Trolius and Cressida by Shakespeare (Audio Book)
  • 27/12/07 Artemis Fowl: The Arctic Incident by Eoin Colfer
  • 29/12/07 The Wish List by Eoin Colfer
  • 30/12/07 The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by Clive Staples Lewis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home