Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Shakespeare Audio Books

I've started listening to the Shakespeare plays whilst driving to and from Melbourne. So far I've listened to the following plays:
  • Love's Labor's Lost on 01/12/07
  • The Two Gentlemen of Verona on 02/12/07
  • The Taming of the Shrew on 04/12/07
  • Much Ado About Nothing on 09/12/07
  • Julius Caesar on 15/12/07
Though I have still got a lot more to listen to, with the amount of driving I do, it shouldn't be too long until I've listened to all of them.

2 Comments:

At 6:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which are your favourites?

 
At 7:42 pm, Blogger Eustacia Melos said...

Well considering I haven't listened to that many yet, my favourite so far would be The Taming of the Shrew because it was easy to listen to and the story was quite good. The other ones, except maybe Julius Caesar, didn't have a very interesting story, and hence I found them difficult to concentrate on when I was driving. That is not to say that you wouldn't find them worth listening to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home