Thursday, July 12, 2007

Die Hard

Last night was spent once again delving into the world of Dracula. Previous to that, I had watched Die Hard with a friend, as we were preparing ourselves for the release of Die Hard 4.

Today was market day at work, and as a result, we were extremely busy. It was quite amusing to watch the herds flock to the 99c bread and two litre soft drink. But working in the ghetto within which I work, it was to be expected. Especially with the old foreign citizens who just love their specials. It was refreshing when there was a die down in customers today, not that this occurred very often, but it allowed for a drink to be had and a breath to be taken.

Tonight I preoccupied my time listening to Queen and packing my books, cds and dvds in prepartion for my move into a new unit next week -- this was no easy feat as my books filled four large boxes. I've thrown out a fair bit of stuff so far, and boxed a lot of old books to be taken to my mother's house for storage until I have a larger house with another bookcase or two. It is disheartening to see such a grand mahogany bookcase with nothing to fill it's shelves. However, in one and a half weeks time, all sanity shall be restored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home