Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A Sunny Weekend

Last weekend was a busy one, with the journey back to my home town for a movie with my friends, my pa's birthday, and a fishing trip.

I went and saw Pirates of Caribbean 3 on Friday night with Catherine and Cherise. It was a much better third movie than Spiderman. Like it wouldn't be. But I was a bit unsure about the multiple Jack's on the ship. However that only lasted a few seconds.

Saturday night was my pa's birthday and we had the family gathering at mum's house. There was so much food. And it was great to see everyone. Mum took this picture of me. I'm very happy.


Sunday, mum's boyfriend took me and the kids fishing for a couple of hours. We didn't catch anything though...apart from the odd strand of river weed. Damn that river weed, always getting my hopes up and making me think I've got myself a feisty little fish. Here's a picture of me without a fish. I'm sitting on the jetty, and my fishing rod is in the distance...you probably can't see it. You also might notice that I'm happy to be sitting out in the sun, rather than being couped up in my sunless room in Melbourne.


This is where the little fishies play. They don't like me very much. Won't even jump out and say hello. How rude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home